in North Staffordshire in the UK. Preaching the gospel of God's grace and love in North Staffordshire, currently the minister of Fole Reformed Presbyterian Chapel. He also travels more widely, preaching in some of the towns & cities throughout the country, including Ireland and Scotland. He also preaches in many congregations at home and abroad as by invitation.
Calvin & the Law!
This is a thirty page booklet explaining the Reformer John Calvin's teaching on the subject of biblical Law. A needed antidote against the rising tide of so-called new covenant teaching abroad today. The Law for Calvin had a three fold purpose, pedagogical, political and very much a purpose for the believers life today and every generation.
'A Street Preacher Publication'
The Book of Daniel
(End-times in the Old Testament)
Monday - Nottingham (Weekly)
Tuesday - Newcastle-Under-Lyme (Weekly)
Thursday - Hanley (Weekly)
Friday - Stafford (Weekly)
Book of Romans
Teach me, O Lord, the perfect way,
(Scottish Psalter 119:33-37)
"The sleep of a labouring man is sweet. And, oh, heaven shall be the sweetest to him who has wrought through the longest day, and toiled the hardest at his work"
(Origins of the Universe, Mankind, Sin etc)
"The time past of our lives has been more than sufficient to have wrought the will of the flesh; To nobler ends be its remaining sands devoted...let the day on which some good has not been done to ourselves or others, some glory won for God, some progress made in the divine life, be a day mourned over, wept for, and this written down against it in the calendar of our life, 'I have lost a day'"
The Westminster Confession of Faith
1. Our first parents, being seduced by the subtilty and temptations of Satan, sinned, in eating the forbidden fruit. This their sin, God was pleased, according to His wise and holy counsel, to permit, having purposed to order it to His own glory.
2. By this sin they fell from their original righteousness and communion, with God, and so became dead in sin, and wholly defiled in all the parts and faculties of soul and body.
3. They being the root of all mankind, the guilt of this sin was imputed; and the same death in sin, and corrupted nature, conveyed to all their posterity descending from them by ordinary generation.
4. From this original corruption, whereby we are utterly indisposed, disabled, and made opposite to all good, and wholly inclined to all evil, do proceed all actual transgressions.
5. This corruption of nature, during this life, does remain in those that are regenerated; and although it be, through Christ, pardoned, and mortified; yet both itself, and all the motions thereof, are truly and properly sin.
6. Every sin, both original and actual, being a transgression of the righteous law of God, and contrary thereunto, does in its own nature, bring guilt upon the sinner, whereby he is bound over to the wrath of God, and curse of the law, and so made subject to death, with all miseries spiritual, temporal, and eternal.
Theology of Children
Great, even the best of ministers make mistakes, sometimes great mistakes. And sometimes mistaken ministers need to be told they are mistaken, it is more important to keep the truth in the church than the peace. Mr. Ryle also shows us here that there is no doctrine over which we should be so jealous as that of justification by faith alone, apart from works
'A Street Preacher Publication'
You were given the Bible to teach us how to be reconciled to God and to live unto him. To become more Christ-like in our daily living. That we might find deep satisfaction and enjoyment in God, knowing his grace flowing towards us, encouraging, strengthening and giving us the victory by the power of his Holy Spirit.
As you use these devotional tools, written by James R Hamilton himself, you will begin to experience growth, and inner strength emanating from the word God. The strength is in the seed. God wants you to have that strength, to know his power and grace working in you, transforming your inner life, filled with joy unspeakable and full of glory
Books, Booklets and Tracts for sale.'A Street Preacher Publication'
SERMONS FOR SEEKERS!
(Evangelistic Sermons on Mark's Gospel)
“You bear the prophet's title? Let me call you to the prophet's office. Thousands, tens of thousands, are dying in their sins...Take a living, loving interest in souls. Don't leave them to perish"
How can Jesus be God?
"I was stirred as I was confronted with the necessity of personal holiness: To the sovereign on his throne we say, 'Without holiness thou shalt never wear a crown in heaven;' to the minister in his pulpit we say, 'Without holiness thou shalt never minister before the Throne'....to the communicant at the Lord's table we say, 'Without holiness thou shalt never sit at the marriage supper of the Lamb"
The Sin of Sodomy!
"The Christian man should feel like some strong swimmer, who has hundreds around him sinking, drowning, shrieking for help; the difficulty is to make selection"
The Parables of Jesus
(What do they really mean?)
Bible Study: Wed 6.30pm - Sunday: 10.30 & 5pm